Name of Post:- IBPS RRB Vacancy 2020, Clerk and Officers Recruitment Notification 2020.
|IBPS Recruitment 2020|
|Total Vacancy:- 10493|
Post Date: 26-10-2020
Starting Date:- 26-10-2020
Last Date:- 09-11-2020
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Online Exam Date 2020 :- Starting From 31/12/2020 and 04/01/2021
About Vacancy: IBPS Recruitment, has announced notification for the recruitment of IBPS Vacancy October 2020. Qualified & interested candidates can online apply for the vacancy in IBPS. before apply read the notification from official website & apply online.
- Officer Assistants (Multipurpose):- ( 5076 Posts )
- Officer Scale I:- ( 4201 Posts )
- Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer):- ( 100 Posts )
- Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer):- ( 08 Posts )
- Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager):- ( 03 Posts )
- Officer Scale II (Law):- ( 26 Posts )
- Officer Scale II (CA):- ( 26 Posts )
- Officer Scale II (IT):- ( 59 Posts )
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer):- ( 838 Posts )
- Officer Scale III:- ( 156 Posts )
- Application fee: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ST/PWD:Rs. 175/-
- Payment Mode: Online – Credit card/debit card
Age as on 2020
- Age Limit: For Scale- III, II: 21-32 to 40 Years
- Age Limit: For Scale- I: 18-30 Years
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- For Officer Scale-I (Bachelor’s degree).
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/Agricultural Engineering/Pisciculture from a recognized university With two years experience.
- MBA With 1 years experience.
- CA/MBA With Minimum 1 years experience.
- Law With Minimum 2 years experience.
- CA With Minimum 1 year experience.
- Degree of Bachelor’s With Minimum 1 year experience.
- General Banking Officer ( Bachelor’s degree ) With Minimum 2 years experience.
- Officer Scale-III Bachelor’s degree With Minimum 5 year experience.
|Apply Online||Registration For Apply | Click Here For Login|
|Official Website||Click here|
Before Apply – ibps rrb vacancy 2020 2020
Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Applying.